Monday, June 23, 2014

For extra brutality, add a beatdown section.

I have more respect, hope, and love
for the man who beat the crap out of me in drunken rages
stalked me for 18 months when I left him and went into hiding
attempted to murder my quadriplegic boyfriend 
and is now in prison for the next 16 years, with a lifetime no-contact order
than I do for you. 

Because he has a heart. He can FEEL. He feels regret. 
And he is man enough to sincerely apologize.
And he works hard to make his life right for his son.

Your crimes are worse because they aren't against a grown person
You slaughter your own children
without apology.
without so much as a single glimmer of recognition for your depravity. 

The world is safer with him here, and you in his place.
Alone, in a 8x8 cell, until you finally realize just how brutal 
your cuts to their souls really are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment