Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Decoding the "Jealousy" bait narcs throw at discards.

What a narcissist means when s/he says that their new target is so much better:

"My new target is brilliant enough to worship me!"

"My new target is smart enough to worship me!"

"My new target is kind enough to be my supply, because I don't actually have any of my own!"

"My new target is full of virtues for me to live on, because I don't have any virtues of my own!"

"Look at my old discarded, used target - all used up. I proved that you are JUST LIKE ME because I spent all your patience and kindness on trying to fill my bottomless pit of evil."

"I am the better one because I threw YOU away, not the other way around."

"My new target is full of innocence and fresh worship for me. I am smarter now. I know how to trick this new supply into believing all my lies. This new supply will worship me longer, better, and harder than you."

No comments:

Post a Comment